Modular Chocolate Factory 'Brickolate'
Modular building Chocolate Factory, a brick chocolatier.
When this building first opened they had only the White-Orange building, since then they've expanded and bought the old grey building next to them.
During this process, the Grey building has become the staircase of the original building, by that, allowing more room in the factory.
On the first floor, you can find delicious brick cakes, chocolate praline, chocolate fondue and more. And of course, the main chocolate pipe from the 3rd floor.
On the second floor, there's the new chocolate bars machine, state of the art.
The third floor contains the industrial fridge of the milk, the Cocoa shelf, and the main chocolate mixer.
Total Number of Bricks: 4,590 Pieces
Building Time: 15 Hours
Each Sale Includes the Following Files:
1. Hi-Red Building Instructions on a PDF File
2. Printable Low-Res and No Background Building Instructions on a PDF File
3. Parts List (Image, Part Number, Color, Quantity, Description) on an Excel File
4. Bricklink Upload Data on an XML File
5. Decals PDF for printing the custom decals of the models (A4 + Letter)
Immediate download link after checkout